Sunday, July 24, 2011

Motivation Sunday, Kick Start The Week On The Right Track

Hey everyone, I hope you had a great weekend. I know I did but at the same time it wasn't so great. I ate horrible this weekend! It was both my boyfriends and my moms birthday's this weekend so there was lots of cake and going out for dinners and lunches ect. My mom and I went out for a buffet lunch together and I did my best, I ate all veggies with the exception of a chicken ball.. I had too come on, we only go twice a year! As for my boyfriends birthday, the restaurant had almost zero healthy options so I was out of luck and I couldn't suggest going somewhere else because it was with his family and his choice. I haven't gotten the chance to go the gym since Friday, which is horrid, but I did get in a 20 minute walk yesterday morning and an hour swim. It's been an extremely busy weeekend so tomorrow I'm totally getting back on track and going to the gym for a couple hours and I can already say the treadmill and the elliptical are going to be my saviours after this weekend. Oh! I also tried quinoa tonight and it was awesome, my boyfriend also put it on his wrap. Well anyways that was a kind of long update of my weekend, sorry I'm getting to the main point now!
So as I mentioned before this weekend I did a horrible job of staying on track with my eating and my workouts but I'm not going to let it get me too down. Instead I'm going to learn from it and kick it up a notch this week. I'm determined to keep on track so I have all my reminders set on my phone for my meals and my workouts! I'm going to try and get to the gym almost every day this week and make sure all my meals are healthy no junk! I made a to do list for each day so I can make sure I get everything done that I need to and I wrote down what I plan on having for each meal. I'm hoping this will help to keep me on track. I now also have another workout buddy who is willing to go to the gym with me all the time which is great, who is it? My wonderfully supportive boyfriend who joined the same gym as me to help keep himself in shape and push me harder. Another thing that I do to help keep me motivated is going online to my favourite stores looking at their clothes and picturing myself in them and then keeping that image in my mind because I know how bad I want to wear them and rock them. So this is my plan for the week, hope you all have a great week and can meet your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment