Monday, July 18, 2011

Getting back on Track!

Hey everyone, so as you may or may not know a few months ago I participated in the Tone It up Bikni Challenge but it was during school and I didn't have the time to do it properly with exams coming up. I did as much as I could but I often missed my booty calls and sometimes I was too busy doing homework and studying to keep up with my workouts. A few weeks ago Katrina and Karena re launched the Bikini Challenge and I vowed that I would do it and give it my all, 110% but that never happened. Although I swam a lot and did work out a little my eating was atrocious. I wasn't giving my body any of the nutrients it needed at all but my mom on the other hand has stuck to her diet and has lost an amazing ten pounds, I couldn't be prouder, but now she just needs to get on the physical acitivty part! Since my last attempt at re doing the bikni challenge was pretty sad i'm going to re start it all over again starting today! I've already done my bootycall this morning which was a 15 minute fit test and 15 minutes of yoga, I am also planning on going to the gym soon. I went through the Bikni Challenge blog post on TIU and programmed all my meals and workouts/challenges into my phone so that it reminds me what I need to accomplish in a day. I'm hoping these reminders will help me to stay on track and keep me motivated. I'll try to post every day about how the Bikini Series is going and hopefully get back on twitter (@chelseadawn_) to re connect with my Tone It Up sisters! So I challenge all of you guys to re do the Bikni Challenge or start it if you didn't participate before! You can find everything you need to know about the bikini challenge here! You can do it, until next time eat clean and work it !

No comments:

Post a Comment