Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What am I going to do.

So if you read the post before this you know i'm doing the Tone It Up bikni challenge again but this time through with my mom. The lovely K&K have made it easy by adding the whole bikini challenge to one blog so everything is all in one spot. I highly recommend it because it's life changing, you can go to the bikini challenge by clicking here. To start off today was no better than yesterday except for the fact that I had my weigh in and i'm at my lowest weight ever that I can remember seeing which is exciting. The eating was all pretty good because I usually eat healthy but again there was slacking on my workouts. It's really frustrating when you want something and you've been working hard but things get in the way of your goals. I think i'm just lacking some motivation at the moment so I really need to do something that will help me to continue on the right path. I taped a little note in my fridge saying "STOP before you grab it, will it help your body?" so i'm hoping that it will help me. Well tomorrow is a new day, a fresh start and an opportunity to Tone It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment