Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 2 of the Bikni Challenge, round two.

Hey guys, hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I know I had a pretty good weekend myself. Yesterday was the first day of my bikini challenge, round two. The second time through is going to be very different for me because this time my moms going to do it with me, which is a struggle on it's own, and I have way more time now that i'm off for summer vacation the next two months. The bikni challenge will take me right to the middle of August which will leave me with 3 or 4 weeks until I have to go back to school. This works out perfect for me because I always go fall shopping the last week of August. Anyways, today I went out and bought a cute new journal to use to record my food and workouts, I also bought one for my mom so she could do the same. This bikni challenge is starting out way slower then I could have imagined it would've. It's the second day and we still haven't even worked out once. The eating's been going great but every time I want to workout my mom makes up excuses. I'm a little worried because it's hard to get the results you want when you don't do the work. I broke my toe yesterday so it is a little hard for me to do most things without paining it or risking injuring it further so i'm taking it a little slow but there really are no excuses at all. I hope that tomorrow is going to be a better day and I can get my mom up to go for a swim, if not I don't know what i'm going to do. Well here's to a better day tomorrow and a great work out. Good night lovelies, have an awesome day tomorrow. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment