Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm back!

Hey all you fabulous ladies and gents. I know it seems like I've dropped off the face of the earth lately but i'm back and better than ever! I've honestly just been extremely busy the last few weeks completeing final projects and studying for my exams. I'm finally done now though and I have the whole entire summer to blog and workout and keep in touch with all of you! Although I was too busy to blog and tweet often I did workout and eat right each day. Sometimes I didn't have enough time to do a huge workout so I would squeeze in the beach bum or itty bitty bikini workouts here and there but for the most part i've been able to go for a swim almost every day this last week and i've enjoyed it so much. I can't wait to get my new bike so I can bike to the pool each morning for a lane swim, also managed to get a really close friend to come with me! She's awesome. Anyways I'm so looking forward to blogging again and hearing from everyone :)
Hope you all enjoy your weekened and don't forget to workout and eat clean, cheating on weekends is like cheating for half the month! love you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment