Monday, May 23, 2011

Motivation Monday!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a safe and happy weekend. I know it's hard on the weekends but hope you all managed to stay healthy with your eating and get in your workouts! There are only two weeks left in the bikini challenge so it's now or never. You don't want to give up now do you? You've come too far to stop now, I know you can do it and you know you can do it so do it!  If there ever comes a time where you think you think "I can't do one more lap, I can't do one more set or I can't do another five minutes" just think..
I want this. This is for me. I can do it. Do I want to see results? Would I be proud stopping at this point? Am I tired? Do you want to wear that itty bitty bikini to the beach this summer?
If you want it, then do the last few reps, if it's for you tell yourself you deserve it! Tell yourself you can do it, if your optimistic and believe you can do it then your going to push yourself naturally. If you want to see the results you need to keep working and if your not proud of stopping where you are keep pushing until you are proud. If your not tired, then you know you can do more! Last but not least, we ALL want to rock our bikinis at the beach this summer so what betetr way then to do the work and be fit! I tell myself these things and ask myself these questions all the time and it keeps me going. For my bootycall workout this morning I was on the treadmill and I was tired after only 15 minutes (it was my first time on a treadmill) and I said to myself I can do this, I want to wear that bikini and i want to be proud of myself when I'm done on here, sure enough I ran for 30 minutes and burned 205 calories! Needless to say I was very motivated and proud of myself when I got off. I also did the beach bum, sandcastle and beach ball workout tonight too. I didn't eat the best dinner tonight unfortunately but i'm not going to let one meal discourage me, instead i'm just going to be motivated to eat better for the rest of the week!  Hope you all manage to stay motivated this week and have a great bootycall in the morning, don't forget to set your alarm! Don't forget, your closer than you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment