Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tough Bootycall!

Hey all you awesome ladies and gents, hope you all had a fanatstic week and weekend! I just finished my Tone it Up bootycall and challenged myself to do the beach bum workout, the itty bitty bikini workout, the beach ball workout and the slimming pyramid. It was a little long and kind of challenging at some points but I feel great and I know that i'll benefit from it in the long run. I did eat before my bootycall this morning because for some reason I felt reallly hungry when I woke up so I had a nice bowl of oatmeal with honey, strawberries and blueberries which is what I basically eat every morning. As for the other meals I plan on eating today i'm not quite sure what they are yet but i'm thinking a nice tossed salad for lunch with olive oil and basil dressing! What did you guys do for your bootycall today? Comment and let me know!


 
I'd also like to apologize for not keeping up with my blog posts like I promised I would, I am seriously going to keep up with them this week and I plan on writing about my journey and also sharing some of my beauty secrets with you to go along with the Tone It Up beauty bag give away. So keep checking back and there will be more entries soon!

ps. don't forget to kick butt and  comment/message me if theres anything you want me to write about (:

No comments:

Post a Comment