Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Getting back on track!

Hey ladies, hope you had a relaxing weekend! Sorry that I haven't been active on twitter or writing any new entries the last few days but I'll be back at soon. I've just been so extremely busy the last few days. Lots of  events that needed preparation and all my attention so that took up about 98% of my time. I am soo looking forward to getting back on track with my work outs in the next few days and am glad to see you guys are still going strong!

Anyways I have been getting a few twitter posts here and there and I must say your all doing so fabulous and you should all be so proud of yourselves. There are only 26 days left of the bikini challenge so now is really the time for us to kick our butts into gear! I can't wait to really push myself these next three weeks, I know it's not going to be easy but I know it's going to be worth it and that's all you need to tell yourself, It's worth it. So keep it up ladies and keep going.
I will start blogging and tweeting again tomorrow so I will catch up then(:

ps don't forget to do your bootycall in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment