Thursday, May 5, 2011

My favourite workout!

Hey ladies! Hope you all had a fanatstic day. I had a pretty long day to be honest, woke up a little late (I've been short on sleep so much this week) which means I didn't get to do my booty call again today but I'm listening to what my body needs and in order to stay healthy I need my sleep. To start the day I had what I start everyday with, a half cup of oatmeal with a little honey blueberries and strawberries. I have to say that it's my favourite breakfast because it's filling and keeps me energized throughout the day. For lunch I had some sliced cucumbers and a slice of flax seed bread cut in half to make a sandwich with peanut butter on it, so yummy and filling. While the rest of my family had calorie loaded chicken parmesean I grilled a plain chicken breast and made a whole wheat wrap with chicken lettuce and strawberries, it sounds like a strange combination but it's great I promise.

As for my workout today, I went for an hour long lane swim. Swimming is honestly my favourite and best excersize! It works your whole body because it gets your heart pumping working your cardio and obviously your engaging your arms legs and core to move and stay afloat. I can't say how much I love getting back in the pool. When I was young I was a really chubby kid who loved to swim, I started taking swimming lessons regularly and lost almost all my weight. It was life changing so i'm hoping that getting back in the pool will help me again! So ladies, if you can, go swimming!Oh and if you haven't checked it out already, Tone it Up added their new beauty video to youtube for us all, you can find the link to their youtube page on my side list where I have created a list of Tone it Up links!
Your all amazing inspiration and motivation, keep up the great work and don't forget to set your alarms for your booty call in the morning! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment