Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Short and Sweet

Hey ladies, hope you all had a great day! Unfortunately, i'm super busy today and don't have the time to enter a proper entry so I will add a better one tomorrow. I ate fairly healthy today, oatmeal as usual for breakfast with blueberries and strawberries. For lunch I had a salad with a light yougurt dressing and a half sandwich that had peanut butter on it. I know were supposed to keep it lean and green but I didn't make dinner myself tonight and my host made spagetti, which was yummy. I drank lots of water, too much if you ask me lol but I know it's good for me! Like I mentioned above I was short on time today so I did the Tone it Up Celebrity booty camp video twice, it's an older video that you can find on their youtube page! Remember ladies, stay fit, stay fab and stay beautiful! Love you all, keep up all your great work!

ps don't forget to set your alarms for your booty call in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment