Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tone it up Tuesday!

Hey everyone. Hope you all had a great day today. For breakfast I had a turkey sandwich on flax seed bread, lunch was celery sticks and berries and for dinner I admit I cheated a little bit and made pasta! Uh oh, kicking it into gear tomorrow! I have to say i'm pretty tired today so I don't know if i'll be able to wake up early tomorrow for my booty call. For my workout today I tried the new Tone It Up Sandcastle workout and it was pretty tough on the legs, I also thought the name was pretty beachy and cute! I also did the itty bitty bikini workout, the beach bum workout and the bikini strap workout! Toning it up on Tuesday! Can't believe theres only around two and half weeks left of the bikini challenge so keep up the fanastic work and really kick your butts into gear! I know you can do it ladies, we all can just think of those bikinis! I know you all can't even wait to look fanastic! Your all so inpsiring and motivating so keep up the great work and I hope it pays off, don't forget to set your alarms in the morning too! Night :) xx

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to do Sandcastle workout yesterday, but it was too late. So today I HAVE to do it :D

    fitandbeautifulme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks, but for sure to it today it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete