Monday, May 16, 2011

Beauty Secrets!

Hey ladies, happy Monday! Hope you all had a great day to start your work/school week. Today I ate pretty clean with an apple and a handfull of cereal for breakfast. For lunch I had a turkey wrap with lettuce on a whole wheat wrap. When I got home I had a whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter. Dinner was my all time favourite stir fry, it had chicken, snow peas, bell pepper, celery, broccoli, mushrooms and rice. Yum! For my workout I did the whole beach bum workout as well as the itty bitty bikini and some of my favourite moves from the bikini strap and beach ball workouts. How was your workout today?
So anyways today I am going to share with you my beauty tips. I know this is a health/weightloss/fitness blog but I thought it was suitable with the whole tone it up beauty bag giveaway that just happened, by the way congrats to all you winners!

 Here's my beauty tip and it's honestly really simple. My secret ingredient in my beauty routine is water! I know it sounds kind of crazy but it's true. Have any of you noticed your skins been excellent since you started drinking more water? Well I drink tons of water every day and my skin clears up super quick. When I wash my face in the morning I use the la Roche Posay cleansor Effaclair to cleanse my face of all the oils from my hair/ hair products that clog your pores during the night but at night I take off my make up and just rinse my face with warm water! By only using water i'm not striping my face of the natural oils that it needs so it keeps my skin balanced. To top off my clear skin routine I also use a mositurizer both in the morning and at night to keep my skin from drying out. I also found that using mositurizer helped make my foundation look more natural. So there is my beauty tip, hope it wasn't too disappointing!

P.S Don't forget to keep up all the great work you've all been doing, you inspire me each and every day to work out, eat right and do better. Keep tweeting because I love reading all your tweets every day on my phone while i'm out, it reminds me that i'm not alone. We only have about 20 days or so left to kick out butts into gear and really get fit for bikini season and I know we can do it! Booty call in the morning, work it ladies! Love you all (:

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Water is really useful for everything, and it's my favorite (and number one) beauty 'tool' :)

    http://fitandbeautifulme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete