Monday, May 2, 2011

Bikini Challenge Extended!

Hey everybody! Hope you all had a great day today, I know I did. Anyways i've got some great news for you, in case you haven't already heard the Tone it Up bikini challenge has been extended for another two weeks which means that we have four weeks left! They still have plenty of awesome kick butt workouts to come, beach beauty videos and plenty of prizes so join up it's not too late. For your tone it up workout calender click here .
So anyways today I woke up early and I did my Tone it Up itty bitty bikini workout and beachball workout for my bootycall workout and it felt great. After my workout I had a half cup of oatmeal with a teaspoon of honey and some fresh berries which is my favourite meal to start the day. For lunch I had a pear and some granola cereal with 1/4 cup skim milk (whole grain carbs keep me energetic throughout the day) Finally for dinner I had two chicken fingers with some sliced cucumbers and strawberries on the side, it was so yummy. As for my workout for the night you guessed it tweeps, a one hour lane swim to work that cardio and the whole body! (:
Hope everyone remembers to set their alarms in the morning for their booty call, your all fabulous(:

No comments:

Post a Comment