Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Checking in

Hey all you awesome people! (: Hope you all had a great day whatever you were doing where ever you are.  Anyways the weather here was pretty rainy and gloomy all day which was kind of a let down because I couldn't get outside. I slept in because I was so exausted from swimming last night and school so I missed my Tone it Up bootycall this morning, doing some extra cardio as soon as I finish this! Anyways I had a great breakfast which was half a cup of oatmeal with a tsp of honey, strawberrry quuarters and blueberries, my fave! For lunch I used my extra berries from my oatmeal and had a berry mix aswell as a pb and j sandwich on flax seed bread, sometimes you just gotta have some pb and j! When I got home for a snack I had a pear and for dinner I made pizza muffins (recipe above) because I was short on time. As for my workout tonight it will consist of the Tone it up best bikini body booty camp video the beach bum workout and probably the lean legs pyramid or beach ball workout! Hope you all had a good day and workout and don't forget to set your alarm for your Tone it Up booty call in the morning! 4 weeks left ladies, you can do anything for four weeks ;)

Oh! Before I forget don't forget to go to the Tone it Up blog to learn about the beauty bag give away!

No comments:

Post a Comment