Sunday, May 1, 2011

A little about this blog

Hey everyone! Thanks for coming to my blog. I guess some of you are wondering what this blogs going to be about and that's a good question. Recently i've come across toneitup and i've pretty much become obsessed ever since (may sound a little creepy but whatever). Tone it up is two girls, Karena and Katrina who have a nutrition plan, a fitness studio and offer help to tons of women by posting youtube videos, sending out e-mailsand keeping their blog ect. that contain workouts, recipes and much more! Anyways back to my point, I've found these girls and the tone it up team so inspiring that I wanted to create a blog about my journey starting now documenting recipes, workouts, and recognizing other people who have had great success. Basically in short, this blog will contain recipes, tips & tricks, my workouts/journey and a whole lot of other stuff that has to deal with tone it up, healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle!

To start i'll link some tone it up stuff below!
toneitupblog
toneituptwitter 
toneitupyoutube 

2 comments:

  1. Hey :) Welcome on blogger!
    I'm from twitter: @PinkkElena

    I also was thinking making blog like this, like weight loss journey, but i still don't know if people would read it... :)
    Anyways, I'm following you, and I hope you'll follow back :)
    beauty-jelena.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well even if I don't get any followers, at least I can do it for myself!

    ReplyDelete